Hallie's birthday fell on the day that Jeff's family had their family reunion and the day that my cousin got married. So we weren't able to do her family birthday party on her actual birthday. But Jeff and I still wanted to make the day special for her. Early in the morning, we had to be up at the family reunion to help with breakfast. Afterwards we came home and I went grocery shopping for a few last minute cake decorating things. While I was out, I got her her very own piece of cake that we put candles in when I got home and sang to her. I also got her some balloons. After that we went to my cousins wedding ceremony. After that got over we asked her where she wanted to go and eat. She, of course, chose McDonalds.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hallie...
There's nothing better than playing at Mickey D's for the kidlets.
McDaonlads is such a fun place to take the kids when it is bad weathe. Love the picture of Hallie and her DAddy.
Post a Comment