Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Someone's Birthday!!!

This little peanut is celebrating her fourth birthday tomorrow. I can't believe she's going to be 4 already. My, how time flies. Hallie is a delight in every single way. You can't help but smile when you're around her. Even when she's having one of many melt downs throughout the day, I find myself giggling inside. I don't know what I'd do without my little Hallie Bug!


Here are some things about Hallie:

She loves Chex cereal

She loves cookies (of any kind)

Loves to watch movies; her favorites are Ice Age, Little Mermaid, and Horton Hears a Who

Loves to make her little brother laugh

Nothing is better than hanging out with her big sister (when her big sister will allow it)

Loves popcorn

Love chips

She's small, but she has a HUGE personality


Happy Birthday Hallie! We love you so much!

5 comments:

Hill said...

You forgot to put that she is so stinkin cute that it is hard to not want to eat her. I seriously think that she can not get any more adorable.

Anonymous said...

:) She is growing up so fast. :) I love HER!

Joann said...

Happy Birthday Hallie

Kristin said...

she truly has a fantastic personality! we really like Hallie!
Kristie and Ali

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to your little cutie! My daughter turned 4 today!! Time flies doesn't it?? They get so big so fast!

You have a beautiful family and I enjoy reading your blog! Keep up the good work!

Kelly
idloveadullmoment.blogspot.com