Saturday, June 27, 2009

Family Campout

Jeff's family loves to go camping. We weren't able to stay overnight at all this year, but we always go up at least one night for dinner and a little horse ride.
Korver and Uncle Kevin
All the cousins roasting their hot dogs for dinner.
The girls LOVE to go horse riding. Abbi is even getting good enough to go all by herself without a lead rope.
Mr. Korver on top of the horse for the very first time.

Abbi, Hallie and Jeff went on a little 30 minute long horse ride in the canyon. Korver stayed with me back at the camp. He'll be old enough in a couple more years. But for now, he gets to keep his momma company.

5 comments:

Tiesha said...

I love "weenie" roasts! And saying the word weenie. hee, hee! :o) Looks like you had a great time horse back riding too!

Joann said...

oh cute pictures. Love the one of Korver on the horse. hot dogs cooked over the fire are the best.

Shortcake and Company said...

Your girls look so big! Abby's hair is getting long too. Food always tastes better up the canyon. What a great tradition!

Anonymous said...

Horse ridin is always fun. Abbi, Hallie & Korver look so cute. :)

Liz said...

I'm so jealous that you guys can just go hop on a horse whenever you feel like it! You have no idea how BAD I would love to have a horse. That's a dream that Matt and I have! ... Maybe some day. Anyway, I think I saw your husband at Macey's last night... but I wasn't sure if he would even remember me, so I didn't say anything. If it really was him, will you please tell him hi? I don't want him thinking I'm rude. :) Thanks! Hope life is going well for you all! I love seeing your summertime pictures!