Friday, February 20, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, and we won't talk about that anymore.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? We went to the same school, but never attended at the same time. He is 3 years older than me.
3. Did you car pool to school? Nope
4. What kind of car did you have? an awesome red Ford Tempo
5. What kind of car do you have now? Dodge Truck
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? With my friends at the movies, shopping at the mall, or at a game.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at Subway for about 4 months and then I worked at Sears Teleservice.
9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm at home with my kids.
10. Were you a party animal? Nope
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
13. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was, but maybe other people thought so.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No
15. Can you sing the fight song? Not off the top of my head, but if I heard the music I probably could.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I really like Kay Thomas (now Perkins) and Mr. Burnham.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? In my car. We always left for lunch.
18. What was your school's full name? Spanish Fork High School.
19. When did you graduate? 1996
20. What was your school mascot? The Don's
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Never!!!
22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes, LOTS!!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? We're married now. He graduated 4 years before me, but took me to my Senior Prom, sweet huh!
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably not.
25. Do you still talk to people from school? Some.
26. What celebrities came from your high school? I don't think any.
Now I tag Jordann, Janean, Carrie and Chelsey

1 comment:

Cammee said...

You are the only person besides me who has Mr. Burnham as a favorite teacher! Why did so many not like him? When I was Young Women President I asked him to come teach etiquette to the YM/YW, he was great! Hey, I think you are in my brother Jason's graduating class.