Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sin City

Jeff had to go down to Las Vegas for a convention for his job at Tahitian Noni International so I decided to invite myself along. He left a few days before me and then I drove down and met him there. We stayed at the MGM Grand Hotel which was very nice. The first night we went to Olive Garden and to a movie. We saw Grand Torino which was very long and very boring. I wouldn't recommend seeing it. I know, you're thinking you're in Vegas and you went to dinner and a movie? I was tired from traveling and Jeff had to work at the convention until about 7. The next day Jeff had to work at the convention pretty much all day. So I drove to the outlets and shopped til I dropped (literally.) I was so tired when I got done, but it was fun walking around by myself. I bought a lot of fun stuff, too. Jeff was done with the convention by about 7:15, so we decided to go see a show. We saw Bill Engvale (he's the "Here's your sign" comedian.) It was really funny. Afterwards we walked the strip for a little bit and took our one and only picture of the entire trip, so here it is folks. I couldn't believe that we didn't take more pictures, but I guess that we really didn't do anything "picture worty." It was a quick trip, but really fun. I was glad to get away for a little bit. My parents watched my 3 kiddos for me while we were gone. They are wonderful like that. Honestly, they jump at the chance to watch them, especially when we go out of town. It is so nice and I appreciate them so much. I love when Jeff goes on these little trips that I can go on with him.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

i love this picture of you two. it's very cute! and you look very tan. way to keep up your end of the deal! :)

angela said...

only 1 picture...but its a great one!! i am so glad you got to get a way and spend some time alone together, that is the best!!

Janean said...

I'm glad you had a great time! I can't wait to stop at those outlets on our way to our FUN girls cruise in April! Cute picture of you guys! You look great!

Shortcake and Company said...

How fun for the both of you. Cole has a conference in Vegas in May and wants me to tag along too. This gave me a couple of ideas to do while he's working.

Holly said...

How fun. You look GORGEOUS in that pic. too!! :)

kaylamarie said...

sounds like you had fun!!
and the one pic that you got is a great one!! :)

Kris and Katie said...

You look so good!@! I've been a slacker at getting together a girls night, but It will happen soon. I need to see you

GaRNiTuRe said...

Hi- You don't know me but I found your blog through a friend's. I recently opened a little hair clip shop & thought you might be interested:
http://garnitureclips.blogspot.com/

Check it out!

Tiesha said...

Sounds like fun! I really like that picture of you two, it's so cute!