Monday, February 9, 2009

Taking After Mom

It's a usual sight for me to be sitting at my kitchen table on my laptop. Abbi and Hallie have taken after me and LOVE the computer.
My parents gave Hallie a little computer that has learning games on it. It's probably her favorite toy right now. I love this picture of her sitting in her Belle dress working on her computer.
Abbi has even started her own private blog, which some of you will be getting invitations to view. We're still working a little bit on it. She has also found some games on the internet that she loves to play.

10 comments:

K.D. and Megan said...

That fun they like to play on the computer. Both my kids love to play games on the school web-site. Abbi is getting so big and she is such a pretty girl, you are going to have to keep an eye on her when she gets older with the boys.

Michelle said...

taking after the best!! abs is so cute, i wanna read her blog!

Tiesha said...

Wow, it's amazing how much more "techno" kids are today, then when I was growing up.

Janean said...

Whytli loves the computer too. She loves to play games on them all the time. Even Mallory plays on the computer with games. Luckily we have 3 extra laptops that they can do it with.

Holly said...

Looks like you have been busy! All that organzing makes me want to get off my butt and do some! :) Your kids are so darn cute!

Cammee said...

Hallie looks so serious in that picture. She is obviously doing some very important work!

Kirsten said...

My peyton loves the computer too and is always on it! funny! hey- your neighbor Jill Johnson just contacted me and is my RFC. She seems nice and can't wait to meet her!

Jennifer said...

I love how your girls are consentrating so hard on what they're doing at the computer, they're too cute!

Shortcake and Company said...

So very cute. And, my little princess is always in her get up too. I can't get over how cute your girls' hair is ALWAYS!!

Darling Nicki said...

thanks for the comment :) I'm glad making my blog open wasn't in vain. and of course I've been looking at yours. haha