Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Picture Just Makes Me Smile!


12 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh - THAT is adorable! And it makes me smile too! :)

Jennifer said...

He is so cute! I can't get over his big dark eyes.

Hill said...

It would be hard to look at that and not smile, with his dark eyes and the monkeys dark eyes, ha ha ha, it is cracking me up.

Michelle said...

ahhh! i could just eat that cute little face up! i love him so much. and his car seat buddy just makes him that much more darling.

kaylamarie said...

that is too cute!!!

Janean said...

That is just so darn cute! It makes me smile too! His eyes are so big & adorable!

Kris and Katie said...

Shannon, He is so dang cute! I have been a total slacker with blogging. I miss you. Let's get the girls together. I'm going to look at my calendar and put some dates out there. See you soon!

Shortcake and Company said...

Ooh! Me too. Look at those big brown eyes!

Cammi said...

little monkey! he's soooooo cute :)

Joann said...

oh that is so cute. i love his big brown eyes

Sarah said...

Oh you are in trouble, with those eyes he is going to get away with a lot. :) He is so handsome. How are you doing?

The Warner Family said...

What a cute little monkey. Hope all is well for you. Miss seeing you at work.