Jeff's parents called and invited his whole family up to Canyon View Park today for a picnic. The weather was perfect and we had a great time relaxing and enjoying what is probably one of the last few nice days left of the year. The great thing about having picnics with his family is there are 8 brothers and sisters. So his mom usually says bring whatever and we always end up with tons of yummy food to eat. The kids had fun playing with their cousins and finding acorns on the hillside. The boys all played football and the girls sat around talking. We are so lucky to have all of our family living together in the same town. Everyone showed up and we had a really good time.
wow, I just looked at your "korver countdown" and YIKES, it is getting so close. And I want to squish that little Hallie, those her face in that first picture it adorable. She looks a little on the guilty/naughty side in it.
It was really nice to see you guys. Thank you so much for the gift, it was really thoughtful of you. I love your blog. Your girls are so cute and growing up way too fast. We are so excited for your new baby Korver. Love K.D. and Megan
Hey Shannon, it was fun to hear from you. I have to admit I have stalked your blog in the past. Yours was so dang cute, I decided to start one. I am so excited about your new little edition. Just from looking at your blog,you guys do so many cute things with your kids. They are adorable. Man, I miss seeing you guys. It's been too long. This is a fun way to keep in touch.
At first I though Abbi was holding a frog! But the acorn are fun too--especially the little ones. Family get togethers are great especially with this great weather we're having.
oh you got some cute pictures, you're so talented. That was so relaxing to just sit & talk and enjoy the nice weather while the kids played. We need to do it again before it gets to cold.
6 comments:
wow, I just looked at your "korver countdown" and YIKES, it is getting so close. And I want to squish that little Hallie, those her face in that first picture it adorable. She looks a little on the guilty/naughty side in it.
It was really nice to see you guys. Thank you so much for the gift, it was really thoughtful of you. I love your blog. Your girls are so cute and growing up way too fast. We are so excited for your new baby Korver.
Love K.D. and Megan
Hey Shannon, it was fun to hear from you. I have to admit I have stalked your blog in the past. Yours was so dang cute, I decided to start one. I am so excited about your new little edition. Just from looking at your blog,you guys do so many cute things with your kids. They are adorable. Man, I miss seeing you guys. It's been too long. This is a fun way to keep in touch.
AW Looks like you had alot of fun. Abbi and Hallie look way cute. Korver is going to be here sooooon!!! i bet you are getting way excited. :)
At first I though Abbi was holding a frog! But the acorn are fun too--especially the little ones. Family get togethers are great especially with this great weather we're having.
oh you got some cute pictures, you're so talented. That was so relaxing to just sit & talk and enjoy the nice weather while the kids played. We need to do it again before it gets to cold.
Post a Comment