I saw this on Angie's blog and thought it was cute, so here goes:1. My husband. He cooks, he cleans, he loves me and my kids unconditionally, need I say more? I love this guy so much. He puts up with me when I'm at my worst (which has been quite a bit lately, I'm stressed!) He is the BEST husband ever. Really, he deserves the "Husband of The Year Award." Plus he's pretty darn cute ;)
2. My kids. I love my 2 beautiful girls and my baby boy on the way. They are everything to me. I get all teary eyed just thinking about them.
3. My family. I have an amazing mom who will drop everything when I need her. A really funny dad that makes me laugh when I am sad and 2 amazing siblings who I adore. I love it when my brother and sister pop in for a visit. It makes me really happy.
4. Jeff's family. Jeff's mom and dad are the most caring people you could meet. They honestly care about others and their feelings. They have raised AMAZING children who married great people. I love each and every one of them. We all get along so well and I couldn't ask for more.
5. My kids birthmom's. I wouldn't be a mom without them and I have become great friends with all 3 of them. People ask all the time if it's awkward when they come around. The answer is no. It's like having 3 more sisters and they treat my kids (even the ones that they didn't birth) so good. It's really cool actually. I love when we get together. The bond that we share is amazing and the bond that they share with the kids is so special. I totally believe that I met them before this life and we were friends in Heaven.
6. My friends. Over the past couple of years I have found out who my true friends are. We have so much fun together and I value their friendships so much. I know that I could call on any of them if I needed them and they would be right there for me. You all know who you are!!
Now I these 6 people: Tresca, Crystal, Michelle, Janean, Kellye and Chelsey
2 comments:
I love that we are really cloe too i love when i get to come over and play with Hallie and Abbi. :) im so glad we get to be sisters for life.
Those are all so good. you are such a sweet person. I'm so glad to be a part of your family.
Post a Comment