I just hurried and took a fw pictures with my digital camera this morning. Korver is changing so much from day to day that I needed to get some pictures of his sweet little not-even-a-week-old face. We always get our birthmoms and babies the same stuffed animal so that the birthmoms can hold them when they are sad. This is Korver's bear that matches Michelle's. Michelle named him Hobble.

Jeff's mom made this blanket when we adopted Abbi. She always makes each family a blanket to have the baby blessed in. We used this one with Abbi and Hallie and when we bless Korver in March, we will use it for him, too. Check out how furry he is. He has hair all over his arms and back. It makes him just that much cuter.

We had to get a picture of Jeff's cowboy hat and rope. I'm sure Korver will have his own cowboy hat just as soon as he fits into one. He'll share many horse rides with his daddy.

I can't quit staring at this perfect face.

Korver is a very mellow baby. So far he only gets up twice during the night. He hardly ever cries; only when he's hungry or needs a diaper change. I'm knocking on wood right now because I really hope it continues.

I can't even tell you how much I love this little man. He's just so sweet and he's brought such an awesome spirit into our home.
15 comments:
I am sitting here bawling my eyes out. Both happy and sad tears. What a beautiful little boy.
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him in person. What a sweet blessing from heaven! I have shed many bittersweet tears. Joyful tears that you and Jeff now have this little man and that he is now apart of our family and tears of sadness for Michelle. She is a strong and amazing woman! If you read this Michelle, know that our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Oh he is so adorable. I just want to hold him and love on him. What a fun time for your family! Can I come to visit and meet this little man in person?
he is changing couldn't be more adorable. i can't wait to meet him!
The K-man is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how much he has changed already! Im soooo excited to take pictures on tuesday!
He is such an adorable little guy. Nash is a good baby like he is. Hopefully it stays that way. Boys are fun - I'm not so sure what I was scared of. :)
he is so dang cute! seriously, could he be any cuter! and i am so glad that he is a mellow baby...that is always nice!
I love the little monster fur on his arms and back. He's is a-dor-able!!
Shannon I am so incredibly happy for you and your family. What a wonderful time for you right now. Congrats and have a wonderful time ejoying each and every precious moment. He is beautiful.
I love the pictures. He is so adorable. I can't wait to come over and hold him some more. He so cuddly.
He is so precious, and my little kanoyn is a little bear to with the black hair its so cute and fuzzy. that was such a great post made me tear up, you are amazing
He sure is handsome.
He is so handsome! Boys are alot of fun, a handful, but a lot of fun!
Hi Shannon, I did it! He is so cute, I can still smell him too. You have such a cute family! :)
Love, Tisha
TWICE a night?! You have GOT to be kidding me!
Sheesh.
He sure is beautiful. I'm so happy for all of you. You are such a great mommy with so much love. You are a believer that you can never be loved too much, and that is just awesome.
Post a Comment