Abbi and Hallie were so excited to see their new brother. When my mom brought them to the hospital we told Hallie that Baby Korver wasn't in Chelle's tummy anymore. Mern asked her where Baby Korver was and Hallie said, "He's lost!" When we took them to the nursery to see him, she pounded on the glass and said, "Get out of that bed, Kober!"

Abbi was so sweet with Korver and was so gentle when she held him. Both girls are going to be such great big sisters. I can't wait to see how they interact with him as he grows up. They are so excited to have a little brother.

Korver has huge feet. Janean gave me these really cute shoes and I packed them in my diaper bag for him to come home in but I don't think they'll fit.

He looks like such a little man in this picture. Oh, I love him so much.

Here's my mom holding her first grandson. My mom was so great to take the day off from work and watch my kids and run them to school and dance.

27 comments:
LOL!! Hallie is funny! And Korver is one beautiful baby!
Congratulations on your new little guy! We are so excited for you! He's dang handsome... can't wait to see him.
Oh my gosh Shannon he is so cute!! Congratulations!!!I am so happy for you. I'm glad that it went smoothly. I'm at work with tears coming down my face. I can't even put it into words! Congratulations to you and your whole family!!
They are going to be such great sisters. Abbi will be the biggest help. Even Hallie will love to help I am sure. Mallory's favorite job is to get the diaper and wipes for me everytime.
How cute is he! (Jared says he handsome, boys are not cute). We are so excited for you guys. If you need anything let us know. Everyone says three is hard, but I think its been great, maybe it will get harder when Will gets older. Enjoy every minute of him, they grow so fast. Congrats!!
Love the Roach's
I can't believe how many pictures you got of him with his eyes open. He looks older than a newborn, more like a month or so, what a little cutie.
Congrats! He is so cute!
I love seeing Abbi in the pictures...she's in love too. What a sweet family you and Jeff have--complete with a baby boy! Yeah!!
he is beautiful! i am so excited for you and your family! i love all the pictures of him with his eyes open. congratulations!
he is so small and precious...what a lucky little guy to have 3 moms!!! your girls will be so cute with hima nd have his toenails painted in no time!! i am so happy for you Shannon!
Shannon!!!! I'm SOOO happy for your cute little family!!!! I am sitting here bawling! How silly am I?! What a beautiful boy you have! Keep those pics coming! :)
There is nothing in this world like a new baby. They are so pure, perfect, and the love you feel is undescribable. I am so excited for your family. He is perfectly adorable. Congratulations! Let me know if you need anyhting. LOL
He is so handsome! I'm so happy for you and your family. Boys are fun, totally different from girls, but still so fun!
Congrats! I am so happy for you, Korver is absolutely darling. I bet your girls are going to have so much fun with him! I think you and Jeff will too! Enjoy every tiny moment with him!
mmm love him. He is so dang cute. I can't wait to see him in person. He has gorgeous dark eyes. I'm glad everything went well. cute cute family. We are so happy for you guys.
Congratulations you two. I am so excited for you both. He is a beautiful baby. Like above, there is nothing like a new baby, their smell, their noices. Little boys are so much fun. You have a lot of good adventures ahead. Congrats again.
Oh Congratulations I am so excited for you guys That is so neat that you have such a beautiful family!! Good luck with the new baby, he has been born to a great home!!
What a tear jerker! He is soooo handsome. I'm so happy that everything went well and he and Michelle are both healthy. Don't put him down til he's 1, that time goes by WAY too fast!
Chills all over! I am so happy for your family! And he is such a beautiful baby! Seriously so happy!
i love the photo of him with his eyes open. he has a perfect face!
AWWWWWW!!!!! he is SO! cute. I just want to eat him up. I bet Hallie and Abbi cant get enough of him. Congratz Shannon. :)
congrats what a beautiful little boy your girls are so cute too! how exciting we have three children adopted through lds family services too so it brings back such memories we are also on the waiting list for number four! I just love adoption stories and what a beautiful family you have!!! Made me cry how blessed we are aren't we! {ps I think I found you through holly D} love your blog!
yay!!!
he's a cutie!! cngrats on your new little one... be sure to let me know when he's home and i'll bake you the bread i promised on sunday!
hurray for baby korver!
You are just going to have the time of your life. I am so dang excited for you. He is absolutly beautiful. Congratulations mommy!
CONGRATULATIONS all of you! He is such a beautiful baby, my goodness! I'm glad all went well and he's finally here after your long wait. I excited to see him in person.
Congratulations!! I saw Jeff's mom at the Temple last week and she said you guys were getting your baby on Tuesday!! He is absolutely adorable!!
Analice
Congrats! I hope you don't mind me getting your link from Karen's blog. I heard that Korver was coming and had to peek. He is such a cute little man. What a beautiful family.
Post a Comment