First off, seriously, I blogged about my cats last post? I usually post late at night when I'm at work. Sometimes you never know what I'm going to blog about at 2:00 in the morning. Anyway, can I just say that this has been the longest week of my entire life. We have known about Korver for over 3 months and I've been fine, getting ready for him to come and everything. But this week feels like an eternity. It's driving me CRAZY! And poor Michelle, she is so uncomfortable and little K-Man is in her hips and her ribs all at the same time. I can see in her face how much she hurts and I feel so bad for her. She was at our house on Sunday night and she had a few contractions, but nothing to rush to the hospital over. At least she's done working for a few weeks and she can put her feet up and rest, as the doctor ordered (or was it the nurse?) Anyway, it's getting down to the wire. We only have 6 days left and then he will be here. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it and I can't sleep at night thinking about him. Tomorrow I'm putting his room all together, so I will post pictures soon. Jeff got the craddle out of the attic this weekend and we got that all set up. So now we wait, and wait and wait...
15 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! The wait must be killing you but soon he will be in your arms....:)
i'm hoping that the doc checks me and just says "ahh ... what the heck?! let's take him out today!" and then we can all marvel and drool over him.
and my hips can have a break cause it's getting hard to walk. bleh.
Oh, I am so excited for you. I hate waiting. If it makes you feel better that 3 months has been really fast for me. I am sure that doesn't help, but whatever. I am still really excited for you.
oh man, I feel so bad for both of you. the waiting and the uncomfortableness of it all, yuck. I can't believe it's only a few days away though, that is so awesome. I can't wait to see what he looks like. I don't know if you are going to do newborn pics or I guess you could do them yourself cause you are good at that, but if you want some with you in them you should call J.T's girl Hayley, she is awesome. her links is on my blog.
I am sooo excited for little Korver to come too! Everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting. I'm having weird dreams that Michelle had the baby and I jump out of bed and realize it was just a dream; but last week it was soo real I almost called Michelle in the middle of the night. Hurray for little Korver.
i am so excited for you and your family. i check your ticker every day to see how many days are left! i can't wait to see pics of his room! i'm praying the days will fly by for you and that he will get here safely. i can't wait to see him!
I am so, so, so excited for you! Little boys are so much fun, and so completely different from having girls. I'll be awaiting the news! And good luck to Michelle--that last week is HELL!!!
That last stretch before they come is so hard! It seems like they will never get here, but really its not long before you can hold him in your arms and love on him. I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see his cute bedroom. What an exciting time!
It does feel like eternity. I keep waiting for the phone call. I can't wait so I can come over and cuddle on him. Poor Michelle I'm glad she has some time off. I can't wait to see the picts. of his room.
We are so excited for you guys. No sleep before they get here and no sleep after they get here, but its all worth it. Can't wait until we here the news.
love the roach's
Cole and I were talking about how difficult it would be to know when your baby would be born...like Korver and my new nephew, Sam. I hope that somehow the week will go by faster than ever for both you and Michelle. So exciting!!
cant wait to meet the little guy. Geez now i know how you felt when you were waiting for Hallie. :)
Oh my gosh I cannot wait to meet the little guy! I feel so bad for Michelle, I feel her pain! I HATE when the doctors do not give you good news on that last doctor visit. It makes me want to kill someone! Watch out cause I am not in the mood to deal with anyone at that point in my pregnancy. Soon though very very soon!!! YEAH!!!
What a fun and wonderful time you have ahead of you. That baby phase is my favorite. I love them when they're older too, but there is something about holding one so tiny and smelling them and letting them sleep on your chest...oh I just envy you!
Shannon,
Like above, I find myself logging onto your blog just to see the timer. I am so excited for you. What an awesome experience. Man, you forget just how tiny and innocent they really are. I can't wait until you get the first cricket let loose in your house. Boys will be boys.
Post a Comment