Thursday, May 29, 2008

The End of The School Year

It's the end of the school year and it always makes me a little bit sad. Next year my little Abbi is going to be in 2nd grade. 2nd grade, can you believe it. Every morning for the entire school year, my neighbor's (hi Kristie) little girl Alley has been so nice to come walk Abbi to school. They also walk with another little boy named Caiden. These 3 cuties were heading off for school the 2nd to the last day of school so I decided to whip out my camera and take their picture. I'm very excited for the summer. I love to spend time with Abbi, she is such a joy and a great helper to me with her little sister.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

ahhh! look at our little walkers. today when Ali met Caiden at the flag pole, he was carrying a box full of papers, his wet towel from the pool, a few shirts and about three hoodies. he looked at Ali and said just serious, "I've had a rough day." he's a cute kid.
Ali has really enjoyed walking with Abby! Abby is such a neat little girl. next year, we'll have to set up the same system.

Holly said...

I never want my kids to have to go to school! It makes me sad to think about it!

angela said...

Summer, yeah bring it on!!!

Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I am actually one of those moms who can't wait for summer. I love that we have no schedule and I have my kids to play with all day. I admit I like when it goes back to routine again in the fall but I can't wait for summer!!!