I just thought I would post a couple of pictures of where Hallie has been spending lots of time lately, on time-out. I call her my little bi-polar baby because she can go from zero to ornery in about .2 seconds. Monday morning we went to the greenhouse to buy flowers and vegetables to plant. There was a cute old guy there who asked me how much for my little flower girl in the wagon. I told him that right now he couldn't pay me a million bucks for her because she was being such an angel, but to ask me again in about 2 minutes because it would probably change where I would pay him to take her off my hands. I guess that's how most toddlers are. She's a sweetheart most of the time, but boy can she be a sassy little thing.
5 comments:
I feel the same way sometimes too with all my kids. I could sell them one minute and the next you wouldn't give them up for anything.
Hallie is so cute. I just love how you call her naughty. It is so funny.
Pieper is at the bi-polar stage as well. She is pretty hilarious for the most part but there are days that I just want to leave her in her room all day!
oh she's a cutie!!!
I think you already know that I have that same problem with my little angel/devil girl! Just look at my blog for proof, all the posts about her seem to be naughty lately. She's pretty sassy too! I love the second picture, totally makes me laugh.
Post a Comment