Thursday, May 22, 2008

6 More Things About Me

I have been tagged by Chelsey to post 6 random things about me. And believe it or not, in addition to the 100 things about me posted below, I have thought of 6 more, 'cause I'm kind of conceited like that. So here goes.
1. I love a good, cheap pizza. Seriously the cheaper the better it tastes to me. I love those frozen ones at Macey's that you can get for like 4 for $10. I really love Little Caesar's because it kind of tastes like the box it comes in.
2. Doing my kids hair and picking out their clothes every morning is one of my favorite things to do. It gives me anxiety to think of what I'll do when they are old enough to pick out clothes themselves... seriously I have sweaty palms right now.
3. When I was a little girl I thought it would be awesome to be a garbage man. You know back in the day when there were 2 at a time and one would get to hang off the back of the truck and jump off and throw the garbage in the truck; that was my dream. I used to go grocery shopping with my mom and hang off the cart and pretend I was a garbage man.
4. My favorite flower is a daisy.
5. If I believed in reincarnation and could choose what to come back as, I would be a bird. Think about it, you could fly anywhere you wanted to go. I would fly to Disneyland.
6. My favorite candy bar is a Butterfinger, which is probably why I have a butter-butt. You wanna make friends with me, bring me a Butterfinger and a Diet Coke with a lime and I'm yours forever.
Now I tag 6: Kellye, Carrie, Angela, Hillary, Dani and JoAnn

4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I love these kind of things...yet again I learned something new about you. ;)

Holly said...

Hooray! You are back!! I was wondering where the heck you had gone! :) You crack me up.

Janean said...

I agree with you on the kids picking out their own clothes and doing their own hair one day, it freaks me out! I just can't imagine them doing a good job at doing their own hair but it sure will give me alot of relief.

Joann said...

I like to learn new things about you. I like the bird one. Thanks for the tag.