That is pretty funny, you can't see too much of her face under that hat, but she sure looks cute.
Cute template! I love the Valentine hearts. It looks just about as cute as Hallie!!
That is so dang funny. I wish Ammie would be nice about wearing a hat.
Your girls are absolutly darling. It seems to me that Hallie probably keeps you on your toes. Your blog is really cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is pretty funny, you can't see too much of her face under that hat, but she sure looks cute.
Cute template! I love the Valentine hearts. It looks just about as cute as Hallie!!
That is so dang funny. I wish Ammie would be nice about wearing a hat.
Your girls are absolutly darling. It seems to me that Hallie probably keeps you on your toes. Your blog is really cute.
Post a Comment