Wednesday, January 2, 2008

This is What I'm Talkin' About

A couple of posts ago, I wrote about how my Grandpa Mark pulled us up the hill in our sleds. Well this is what I'm talking about. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of the bronco toting everyone up the road. It is seriously the most fun you'll ever have because it's a fun ride down and almost a funner ride up. New Year's day we had a little party up at the cabin where we went sledding for hours; and boy was it cold. My bum is still unthawing! You really haven't been sledding until you've gone with Grandpa Mark.






2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I love traditions like that! It seriously looks like so much fun. We should go sledding together when it warms up to say, at least 30 degrees!

Hill said...

That looks a little more fun than sledding up there in the dark new years eve in negative degrees. I wasn't brave enough to try. I love the picture of Hallie in her cute pink snow get-up.