
My little Abbi is such a great helper. She is always helping Jeff and I with housework and especially taking care of her little sister. Last night for dinner, Abbi offered to make her and Hallie peanut butter and jelly
sandwiches, which worked out great since the pork chops I made were a little on the
spicy side. What a great girl she is!
1 comment:
Hey, I thought i had left a comment on this post, but looked again and I guess i just thought i did! It's nice when they can start helping out, and I mean really helping and not just being in the way trying to help! Lauryn will always say, "I be a helper." But usually that just means she's in the way. I hope she continues to be a good helper for you, Kade definately isn't the best helper and sometimes is frustrates me because I think "he's nine and should be able to help me out more!" Oh well. Hey, what is your email address?
Post a Comment