So, this is how a typical day at our house goes. We get up, pick out the cutest clothes possible, do hair, eat breakfast. Then the clothes come off, replaced with dress ups, and a hat goes on. Either one of dads hats, or a snow hat. Today, however it was a pink hat of Abbi's. I don't know why I even try. Hallie has been into playing Mommy lately. On this particular day, she had triplets. As you can imagine, she was really busy and had no time to be doing silly things like taking pictures. She stood long enough for me to snap one quick shot of her in her full attire.
2 comments:
How cute is she?! I wonder if in their little heads they're just mimicking what they see us, moms, do. You know get up, get dressed and then keep the babies happy.
I LOVE her outfit! Kids are so fun to watch when the pretend.
Post a Comment