
Hallie started preschool today!!! She has been waiting and waiting for this day ever since Abbi started school last week. She couldn't wait for her special day with Miss Amy, her teacher. She got right up and got dressed in the clothes she picked out the night before. Then we did her hair just how she wanted it in "one bun on the side with a bow." She had to wait for about 3o minutes for me to get myself and the babies ready to take her to her first day and it about killed her. She kept telling me to hurry up and kept asking, "are you ready yet?" Finally we were loaded in the car and ready to go. Her teacher was waiting for her when she got there and we took some pictures. I can't believe that I didn't even cry this year. I usually shed a tear or two, but I think because she was so excited I was able to hold it together.

This will be Hallie's 3rd year of preschool and we know she is going to do great and use this extra year to give her extra time to learn things she needs to know for Kindergarten next year. However, I don't think I will be able to hold the tears back then.
1 comment:
She looks so cute. :D I LOVES HER
Post a Comment