Friday, August 27, 2010

Back To School

I always have mixed feelings about the kids going back to school. This year I had a lot of anxiety for Abbi to go back to school mainly because she was starting a new school since we moved across town. It's all just different and stresses me out a little. But the morning school started Abbi was up and at 'em and excited for the first day of 4th grade. She was so cute with her clothes this year. I hardly helped her pick them out at all. She did it all on her own. School shopping was extra fun because she was so into it and so excited about all her clothes. She looked so cute for her first day and ended up having a terrific day. She loves her teacher, Mr. Oyler, and has made some new friends. We still miss our old school but we know that our new school will be just as fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad she liked her first day of school and at her new school.

Joann said...

She is growing up so fast and looking so cute for her first day of school