I cannot believe Abbi is 9! Seriously, this girl is just getting too old too fast. This year she decided that she wanted to decorate her room since she now has her own. She has very, shall we say, specific and expensive taste. So we told her that if she wanted to do that, she needed to forgo the friend birthday party and put the money we would have spent into her room. She was all for it. We still had her family birthday party, of course.

She got lots of cute stuff for her room and even ended up with some toys that she picked out from Grandma and Grandpa. They always take the kids a couple days before their birthdays and let them pick out their own present and then they take them to dinner.

If you can't tell by the pictures, she decided to go with a black, white and red color scheme for her room. And she HAD to have zebra print incorporated somewhere. We got it all done. I will post pictures, soon I promise.

She decided on a guitar cake this year which was really fun and easy to make. Thank goodness for FamilyFun.com. Happy birthday Abster Lou, we love you!
2 comments:
Fun blog updates, I can't believe how big your girls are. Cute kids.
You're getting to be such a cake pro! That guitar is too stinkin' cute! And, I can't believe she's 9!! I love that she's wanting to decorate her own room. She'll love it.
Post a Comment