This year for our family vacation we went to Jackson Hole with my family. My mom dances with The Golden Girls and they had a performance up there so we all went and spent a few days. The weather was freezing, but it was still fun. One of the funnest things we did was go to the Alpine Slides up there. I obviously couldn't go, so I stayed behind to take pictures.


We also went and saw the Bar J Wranglers one of the nights. Jeff and I had seen them several times before, but no one else had. This is one of the only pictures I got that night. My little sister, Kristen is on the left. Cody, my little brother is in the middle.
The Golden Girls danced in the parade. They were really cute. There were quite a few people there and the kids couldn't see. Weston and Cody put the girls up on their shoulders so they could get a better look at Grandma dancing.

I love this picture of my boys. Korver loves his daddy!

After the parade the dancers had a performance in the street at the park. At the end of one of their songs, they were supposed to go find some people to dance with. Abbi and Hallie jumped at the chance to dance with Grandma.

After the parade we did a little shopping in Jackson Hole. My dad found this awesome cowboy hat and decided to put it on. He's kind of a dork, but we love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment