My friend, Cindy, and I decided that we needed a little R&R away from home. We decided to take the two older girls to St. George and enjoy a weekend away. Our first stop once we got down there was to The Sweet Toothe Fairy to see our friend, Cammie. She recently moved down there to open up a cupcake shop. We each enjoyed our favorite cupcakes which were SO delicious.

We did a little shopping and then headed to Chili's to eat dinner. It was super yummy and they even sang Happy Birthday to Cindy. Her birthday was a few days before we left.

Most of our time was spent at the pool at the condo. The girls loved it so much. It wasn't very warm, though, any of the days we were there and actually stormed late afternoon on a couple of the days. But it was still fun.


While we were there we also saw the movie Date Night, which was hillarious and ate at Brick Oven. My favorite night was the night we decided to stay in and rent a movie and order pizza and pig out on ice cream Sunday's. It was a nice little getaway and I wish I could do it more often. Next year I think we will take Hallie. She will be old enough to go I think by then.
1 comment:
I can't wait to have these overnight girl trips with my girls when they get a little older. That looks like a trip right up my alley!!
Post a Comment