
We always do a friend birthday party and then a family birthday party. Hallie got to share her birthday with all the father's of the world as her birthday fell on Father's Day this year. We had a party down at my parents house. My mom took care of dinner and I brought the treat. Hallie requested a Princess Barbie cake this year so I did my best at attempting to make one. I think it turned out really cute and it was by far one of the funnest cakes I have ever made.

She got lots of fun presents. Her birthmom, Jordann, took her shopping a couple days before her and let her pick out something. She chose a dress up. Then the next day she went shopping with my parents and got... you guessed it, another dress up. Jeff and I got her a pair of cowboy boots and a picnic table. She also got the movie Princess And The Frog and some coloring books.

She had a really fun birthday and she's already planning out what she wants next year. We love our little Hallie and cannot believe she is 5!
1 comment:
What a fun Birthday.. I need to pay you to come and do Kaylees.. She would love a cake like that and I am so not crafty.. She is such a pretty girl..
Post a Comment