Doesn't Korver look like such a big boy? One day I woke up and my baby was gone and there was this big boy who likes to play in the dirt and jump on the trampoline with his sisters.


Even though it makes me really sad that he isn't so much of a baby anynore, he is at such a fun age. He's learning and doing so many new things each and every day. I love him so much!!!
4 comments:
He is so big! I can't believe it!
PS I want belly pics!!!!!!! Come on pahhh pahhhh please ;)
Oh my GOSH! He IS all grown up now! It's so hard to believe! I want him to still be a baby too! {sniff...}
He is getting so big.. It makes me sad how fast they grow.. I stil want Will to a little baby..
He DOES look so big! Wow...time flies!
Post a Comment