
Hallie just finished another year of preschool. They had their end of the year program last Thursday and Hallie did such a great job. She had a part that she had to memorize and they sang some really silly songs. We were also asked to bring some things to represent Hallie for a table that her teacher, Miss Amy, had set up. She choose to bring all her little princess dolls, her princess wand, her beloved tiger and her dance trophy. We also brought one of our favorite pictures of our little sweetie.

Here is Hallie with her teacher, Miss Amy. Amy did a great job teaching Hallie this year. We saw huge improvments in her and we know that a big part of that was due to Miss Amy. Hallie loved her teacher so much. We are excited that she will be going to the same preschool next year so she gets one more year with Miss Amy.

Here is Hallie doing one of her parts in the program. I love the face she is pulling. She was so proud to show us all her silly songs. Jeff and I decided to keep the evening low key, since things have been kind of crazy around here the last little while. My parents came to help Hallie celebrate the end of the year. Afterwards we went to Barry's for a late dinner. It was a really fun night and we were happy to make it all about our little Hallie.
1 comment:
I know I have said this before, but I could seriously eat her up she is so stinkin' cute.
Post a Comment