Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I HATE Crazy Hair!!!"

Those are the words I hear from Hallie on a daily basis. She absolutely HATES crazy hair. Meaning, the way her hair looks right after we have taken it out of a style. She sleeps in her tight, pulled back hair every night. Unless of course, it's on one of the nights she gets in the tub. The only way she will let you take her hair out at night, is if she is getting in the tub immediately after her hair is taken out. She slept at my mom's house one night and my mom took her hair out. When Hallie had realized what she had done, she started crying and carrying on about how she didn't want it like that. She made my mom comb it down so it wasn't "crazy." So, the other day, right before we were getting ready to do her hair, I took this picture and she was NOT happy about it. She didn't want a picture of her crazy hair. She wouldn't even look at the picture that I had taken.
Seriously, look how mad and upset she is in this picture. She was so mad at me. But I had to post this, because someday I know she will look back on it all and laugh. Call me mean, but these pictures make me giggle just a little bit. Hallie is such a crazy little girl that it surprises me that she even cares what her hair looks like.

No comments: