Here is our tree all lit up. Last night after we got home, we decorated it. There are 700 lights in total on this little thing. My mom has made a tradition of giving us an ornament (or 2 or 3) every year to put on our tree. In the 11 years we have been married, we have quite the collection. I love Christmas!
2 comments:
Shannon I'm so excited I get to look at your blog now. how fun. We do the same ornament tradition, Haze usually gets me two or three through out the year as well. Cute tree, Josh will be jealous that you have a real tree, I'm all about the fake,pre-lit.
What a great idea to take a picture of your tree. I love looking at people's trees because they're so personal. Yours, of course, looks great! I want to come and see it in person to see those handmade ornaments!!
Post a Comment