The other night at stamp club, we made the cutest ornaments. They took FOREVER, so that's why I'm calling this entry "Blog Worthy." My friend, Chelsey, and I arrived at a little after 7:00 and we didn't get home until after 11:00. That's right I said 11, and we were the first ones to leave! But they were totally worth it. My other friend, Tiffany, who is Chelsey's sister, is the Stampin' Up Demo "Diva" that came up with all the examples. She is so creative! We made 17 ornaments each. This one is my favorite out of all of them!
2 comments:
SO SO SO Cute Shannon! You know my birthday is coming up! Just kidding, they are super cute though.
Shannon, I couldn't resist taking photos of the ornaments I made too! I always look forward to stamp club so I can hang out with you. Thanks for helping me out with mine!
Post a Comment