Our poor little Hallie bug was so sick today. She was throwing up and running a fever. So when she finally asked for food I was willing to give her just about anything she asked for. First she wanted soup with some crackers. Then she asked for a "Nanna". I was fixing dinner for the rest of us and looked over and she had created her own recipe.
Chicken Soup Ala Nanna
1 Can Cambell's Chicken Noodle Soup (prepared)
5 Saltine Crackers
1/2 Nanna
Put chicken noodle soup in a bowl (princess bowls make things taste better aparently, so it helps if you have one.) Mush 3 crackers in your hands leaving some whole for texture. Let sit for about 5 minutes while you dip the other 2 crackers in your drink (any drink will do, tonight it was Fresca!) Add 1/2 Nanna, whole. Dig in!!!
1 comment:
That is funny! I probably need to start stocking up on princess bowls for future use.
Post a Comment