And almost as fun as when you are 30. Yes it's true, I turned the dreaded 30 this year. It was actually a great birthday. I have lots of friends and family that made it a great day for me. I started off the day with lots of phone calls wishing me a happy birthday, and then my mom and my little sister, Kristen, took me to lunch. And then we had a party that night. But that's not all, the next day my friends had lunch for me and my friend Kellye who also celebrated her 30th birthday a few days earlier. And then my husband took me out to lunch the following day. It was more like a birth week!
2 comments:
Happy birthday a little late, glad you had a fun week!
Look how great 30 looks!! You are such a great friend and I'm so glad you had a great birthday. Here's to another 30 more!! (Yikes, it's scary to think about being 60 though, right?)
Post a Comment