When I was little, whenever I would get a goose egg, my dad would feel around the bump and out an egg would pop. If I had been crying I would immediately stop. So, now when my kids get them, I do the same thing and magically an egg will appear. Parents at home, you may want to try this because no matter how bad their owie hurts, my kids ALWAYS stop crying because they are so excited about the egg that just popped out of their head. We usually keep it in the fridge until morning and make eggs or put it in pancakes. They think it's really cool. Hallie was so excited to show Abbi her egg. She wanted to take it to school, but I talked her out of it. I thought that would be the last thing her teacher would want was a broken egg all over her classroom. So, the next time one of your kids gets a bump on their head, feel around; you may just find an egg ;)
1 comment:
:D ouch that looks like it hurt.
Post a Comment