Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Naughty Little Man Turns 3!

 I couldn't decide what kind of cake to make Korver, so I decided to do a ball theme since he loves any and every kind of ball.  They were really fun to make.
 Korver was HILLARIOUS this year at his party.  He would go from opening up one present to wanting to eat the cake to playing with his toys.  I think it was all just so much fun for him, he didn't know where to start.  When we would tell him to come open his presents, he would say, "I'm busy!"  It was super funny.  He made out with tons of fun new toys and even got a new Philli's hat and bat from Michelle and Kent (Michelle's boyfriend who is from Philadelphia) which he hasn't taken off since the party.  Seriously, he had to sleep with the hat the night he got it.
 Jeff and I got him a new bike and he got some building stuff from one set of grandparents and a big truck and horse trailer from his other grandparents.
 He got a t-ball set from his aunts and uncles and some clothes and underwear from his sisters.  Now if only he would get potty trained.  It would sure make my life easier.
Anyway, there is one thing for certain, this little man is ALL BOY!  It's so much fun and we sure love our little 3 year old little boy.

No comments: