Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hey Baby! Let's Go To Vegas!

 Jeff and I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas this spring with some friends.  We went down and saw Celine Dion.  She was amazing!!!  I couldn't get over how good she was.  It really was one of the best shows I've ever seen and if you get a chance to go, do it!  It was worth every cent.  The above picture is of Jeff and I at The Cheesecake Factory.  I love that place and love going every time we are in Vegas, even though we now have one in Utah.  It's one of my favorite places to eat.  My other favorite thing to do when we go down there is to go to the Bellagio.  There flower display there is AMAZING and it smells so good.  It's one of the only places you can go to get away from all the yucky cigarette smoke smell.
 This bird was made entirely out of flowers.  It was so cool.
 Haha!  We are funny.  It took me forever to line Jeff up just perfectly to make it look like the water was landing in his mouth.
 From a distance, it looked like this was just a painted picture, but when we got up close, it was actually made completely of flowers.  They even had water running through it to keep it watered.  Amazing!
We had a great time relaxing by the pool in the sun.  The weather was perfect the entire time we stayed.  It was a fun trip and so nice to get away.

No comments: