Miss H was SO excited to start Kindergarten and go to the big school. She could hardly wait to wear her new school clothes. She also picked hers out a few weeks in advance. The backpack she picked out with Grandma was a Justin Beiber one. She had a crush on him all through the summer (what pre K girl doesn't?) Well, the kids went and played night games with some of the kids in our neighborhood and Hallie took a liking to one of the little boys that live by us named, Mason. After playing with them and finding her new love interest she said to me, "Mom, I don't want to marry Justin Beiber anymore. I want to marry Mason. But it's o.k. I'll still keep my backback, because they probably don't make Mason backpakcs." I thought that was pretty cute.
This is Andrew who is her little friend that lives next door to us. They walk to and from school together.
The first day, I walked with Hallie and Andrew and Andrew's mom over to school to get some pictures. Hallie was so cute and obedient. She sat right down in her seat and got right to work.
Her teacher's name is Mrs. Kariuki and she is wonderful. We know Hallie is going to have a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment