Saturday, August 8, 2009

Swimming Again!

I have to say that this summer has been one of the funnest yet. We have done so many fun things. One of our favorite things to do is to go to the pool. My favorite pool is the Veteran's Memorial Pool in Provo. It has 2 really fun tube slides, a lap pool and a shallow pool with a playground in the middle for the kids to play in. It also has tons of grass and shade which is nice when Korver wants to take a nap. Apparently, this pool does not let you take pictures, but I was able to snap a few before the lifeguard came and told me I had to put my camera away. My friend, Cindy, and I took our kids over one hot day to let the kids cool off. Our kids play really well together which makes it nice.
Mr. K loves the pool so much. He will literally sit there for hours splashing in the water.
I absolutely love this picture of Hallie. She looks so cute in her sunglasses. She is my little fish. She loves to swim!

No comments: