Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life On The Lake

Abbi, Hallie and Kristen on the tube.
Weston wake surfing. It's where you take the bindings off the wake board and surf on the wake. He has only done it a couple times, but he's pretty good.
After the baptism, my little sister, Kristen, and her husband, Weston, invited us (actually I'm pretty sure I invited us) to go boating with them. We went out to Utah Lake. It was such a nice day for boating. The lake was almost like glass. The kids had fun tubing and jumping into the water. We even put Korver in there with us.
Jeff wake boarding.
Me TRYING to wakeboard. Haha! Hey, at least I got up... and it was my first time.
Me and the girls out in the lake. It was such a fun day.
Abbi sporting her goggles and life jacket.

4 comments:

Hill said...

cute pictures. Korver looks like he took the lake pretty well.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun I WANT TO GO!!. You look pretty dang good on that wakeboard Shannon. :P

Shortcake and Company said...

I adore boating...you look so tan too. I'm lovin the pic of Abbi in her goggles...so cute!

Sarah said...

How fun, I love boating. You're way better than me, I've tried to wakeboard so many times and I've never been able to get up. You look so cute in the pictures, how do you always look so cute. Seriously!