Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lunch For Eleven!

Back Row from left to right: Jenny, Rain, Teressa, Me, Jordann, Hallie, Diane (my mom.)
Front row from left to right: Miney, Michelle, Korver, Abbi.
Probably the funnest thing about having 3 open adoptions is the additions to my family. I haven't just adopted 3 beautiful children, I've adopted 3 amazing families as well. Teressa, Jordann and Michelle and I all try to go to lunch together once a month. We have kind of slacked through the summer (I've done things separately with each one.) So Jordann put together our lunch for August. We ate at Olive Garden which was yummy as always. This time, we invited my mom, Jordann's mom and Teressa's mom. There was eleven of us all together. Poor Korver was surrounded by girls!
Abbi loves her little sister, Rain. Rain was having Abbi put lip gloss on her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure Korver didnt mind all the ladies. :) That picture of Rain and Abbi is so cute. Love it.!!!!