Wednesday, January 28, 2009

While I was blog stalking this morning, I found this you tube video that I thought was really good. The girl on the video is a birthmom and she says it exactly how it is. Make sure to pause my music at the bottom of the page so that you can listen to what she has to say.

4 comments:

K.D. and Megan said...

What an amazing girl to share her story and help people to understand. It makes me cry and smile all at the same time, knowing how strong these girls are and they know for a fact thats its the right thing to do. What an awesome thing you have with all the birthmoms.

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing this. It is wonderful.

Holly said...

I love that everyone is posting this! It's awesome!! I think the more people that see it the better!! :) Hope your cute little family is doing wonderful!!

Paige and Jason said...

wow that was good. Thank you