Abbi's Grandma Jenny invited up to her house for a Christmas party again this year. It was a lot of fun as always. We had Cafe Rio take-out that was so yummy. We visited and opened presents. Abbi's sister got this cute guitar which she loved.

Grandma Jenny always gives the girls a new Christmas dress. This year they matched (which I loved!) Hallie got some dress ups and Abbi got some Hannah Montana stuff. Korver got some toys and a cute church outfit.

Hallie immediatly started stripping down so that she could get her new dress on. She loved it so much. She's such a funny girl.

Here is Hannah, I mean Abbi, with Teressa, Ashton and Rain.
3 comments:
It's just so cool that you all get along so well!
cute pictures. love Hallie's purple hat and cute Hannah Montana
I love that you get along so great with your birth mom's. What fun memories for your kids. Hannah looks great! :)
Post a Comment