Last night Jeff and I were able to go on a much needed date alone together. For Christmas Hallie's birth mom, Jordann, and Chris gave us movie tickets and vouchers for free popcorn and drinks to the Megaplex at Jordan Commons and also a gift card to Ruby River. They also said that part of the gift was to babysit all 3 kids for us. We decided to use everything last night. We wanted to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but it didn't show until 9:30, so we went to see Paul Blart, Mall Cop instead. I must say that we both thought this movie was hillarious. We both laughed through the whole thing. Afterward we enjoyed delicious dessert at Village Inn. The kids had SO much fun at Jordann's. Thanks guys for a great gift. This is just one of my many favorite parts of the movie. "The mind is the only weapon that doesn't need a holster." -Paul Blart.
4 comments:
Funny! I need to go see it
Your welcome. I loved it Chris and I had so much. Cant wait to do it agian sometime. :) That movie looks funny Chris and I are going to have to go see it.
I love date night! It is definately needed when you have little kids! Glad you had fun!
Good job for going on date night!
Post a Comment