
My mom always has us down to her house to make Christmas candy usually the week of Christmas. Why do we only make candy this time of year. It's so yummy I think I could make it once a month. Of course, I would probably weigh 2 tons, too. We don't make a ton, we usually stick to 2 or 3 kinds of candy. This year we made English Toffee, Peanut Brittle and Peanut Clusters. They all turned out very yummy. Thanks, Ann, for giving us your recipe for English Toffee. It turned out delicious.

Mom and Kristen pouring out the peanut brittle. This is my dad's favorite, so we always make 2 pans.

My nerdy little sistah, smiling for the camera.

Erin being the stirer (is that a word?)
I love this tradition probably the very most out of all our holiday traditions. It's fun to get together as girls and make things together. My mom is so good at getting us all together and making sure everyone has fun.
5 comments:
Geez wheres my yummy candy?! Just kidding. Looks like lots of fun. Cute pics of your family.
Yum! Those are my favorite candies! Sounds like lots of fun. I agree to make them once a month- sounds good to me.
yum I love homemade Christmas candy. looks like you guys were having fun.
I love homemade candy, and it always fun hanging out with the girls. Usually our girls get together and make treats too but we didn't this year :( Looks like some yummy fun!
That looks so yummy! Yeah, I think you should make it once a month and invite me over! :o)
Post a Comment