I think Abbi had a really great birthday this year. She started off by having a campout in the backyard with her cousins and some close neighborhood friends. And then she got to go shopping and to dinner with her Grandma Diane and Grandpa Roger. And then she also got to go shopping and to dinner with her birthmom, Teressa and Grandma Jenny (Teressa's mom.) On her actual birthday we took her swimming at the Provo pool which is our favorite. Aunt Kristen came along. We then had a family party in our backyard for her. It was a really fun week for her and she got some really fun stuff.

The outfit she is wearing is the one she picked out while shopping with Grandma Jenny and Teressa. They said she was really cute picking it out and knows exactly what she wants. They took her to Justice and let her pick whatever outfit she wanted. She was so excited to wear it on her special day.

This is the cake that she requested this year. She really likes pandas right now so that's what we made her. It was really fun to make. She got a Nintendo DS from Jeff and I. Hallie and Korver gave her a game and some accessories to go with the DS. Aunt Kristen and Uncle Weston along with Uncle Cody got her a cute purse for the DS and a game. Grandma Diane and Grandpa Roger got her an art set that she's been wanting for a really long time. She also got some cute clothes from her Great Grandparents and Grandma Ann and Grandpa Garth even sent her money from their mission in Chicago. She got TONS of stuff from her birthday party with her cousins and friends. I think she had a good day. I really can't believe she is 8 years old.
3 comments:
What a cute cake! I love it, you're so stinkin' talented Shannon. And where did you get that adorable dress that Hallie is wearing? I LOVE it! Your kids always look so darling!
Love, Love, Love the panda cake. You are awesome at cake decorating. What a talent!!!
She is so cute! I can't believe how old they are getting! Cute cake - I could never do one so cute.
Post a Comment