Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Love These Two

I just want to take a minute and blog about my awesome parents. I love them so much. They are constantly doing things for Jeff and I. Whenever we need someone to tend they are the first in line. My mom always goes the extra mile to make things fun at holidays. She's an amazing cook and an unbelievable mom and grandma. My dad is so funny and caring. He's so great to play with my kiddos when they are there. I seriously couldn't ask for better parents and I'm so lucky. Michelle took our family pictures last Sunday and she captured exactly as I see my mom and dad. I absolutely love this picture of the two of them together.

16 comments:

Kellye said...

That is a really cute picture. I love it!

Hill said...

You're parents are awesome. That picture is seriously the cutest.

K.D. and Megan said...

Love the picture.... It's great to have wonderful parents that would do anything for you.

Jennifer said...

Wow! I seriously love that picture, your parents look great.

Janean said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture too! It is awesome! They look great. Michelle did a great job!

Trisha said...

Such a great perspective. I love the picture. Your parents haven't changed a bit - exactly the way I remember! Tell them I said Hi! And tell your Dad... "my dad's just at home reading the paper" (please tell me you remember that) :)

Joann said...

I too like your parents they are so nice. I love that picture. cute idea to hold a picture of you and your brother and sister.

katie said...

I love the picture. Michelle did a great job. Where's yours now???

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Absolutely one of the best pictures I have ever seen! I might have to hire Michelle to do some of our family.

Michelle said...

i love your parents too! they are so awesome!

Andersen Family said...

Your parents are so cute- I've never seen them before. Were they 10 when they had kids? They look so young.

Loni said...

What a creative and cute picture. I love it!

Shortcake and Company said...

Looks like my comment is so original...but that picture does rock. And, you've inherited a lot of those same things you love about them. Love ya, chickee!

Kristin said...

Michelle is rocking her camera! what a fantastic idea for a photo.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I love that picture of Rog and Di! Your parents really are so great! I love them like my own!

Anonymous said...

That picture is FABULOUS - just like Rog and Di - They are the greatest friends one could have and we love them!!!! And they have a bunch of pretty fabulous kids too.

Love ya all - The Kelshaws