Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gosh I'm Lucky

We had our family pictures done by Michelle and she did such a great job. As I was going through them I just thought, dang I have a cute little family. I have been so blessed to have a mom and a dad who love me unconditionally. I adore my brother and sister (and I think they kinda like me too!) We all get along so great and enjoy spending time together. There really isn't ever any drama that goes on with us. We truley are blessed to have each other.


9 comments:

Kim said...

She did an excellent job.

Holly said...

Cute pics! Cute family! I'm loving the red!!

Loni said...

Michelle is really good! And dang, you do have cute family!

tisha said...

Super cute pictures, super cute little family!!!

Sarah said...

Those pictures are awesome. You all look so happy. I love it. I got your Christmas card today, that picture is so sweet. Thanks for thinking of us. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and I'll be checking back on your blog to see cute pictures of Christmas morning. :)

kaylamarie said...

Hello! I am Michelle's cousin, Kayla :) I wanted to tell you that your family is beautiful! Michelle takes great pics doesn't she!! She promised pics for me one day too, I can't wait :)
I hope you don't mind, I am following you now...I like seeing how Korver is doing :) Michelle speaks so highly of your family, I feel like I know you too :)

katie said...

Shannon, you have an amazing family. A picture really does say a 1000 words. Just looking at how your children look at you, in them. You can tell just how much they adore you guys. You all look so happy. Merry Christmas!!!

Joann said...

cute pictures. She did a great job. I love your family they are so nice.

Paige and Jason said...

Darling Darling pictures, You all look o beautiful and I can't believe how grown up Abby looks.