Mr. K is smiling! He loves it when we talk to him and gives us a big open mouthed grin every time we do. I even got him to giggle for the first time yesterday. I tickled his neck and he laughed and laughed. It was so cute! This is the funnest part of being a parent, I think. I love each time my kids learn or do something they've never done before. It was almost as Korver was just as surprised as I was at the noise that came out of him. He is such a fun baby. He's so content and happy most of the time.
10 comments:
What a blessing!
so cute!! i can't wait to see him again!!
they were meant for eachother. you can see it! :)
Super cute! The pictue with both of your boys is my favorite!
Awwwe...the first smiles and laughs - definitely the BEST!
Your right, those are the best parts of being a parent. Jeff and Korver look so cute.
I love it when they start laughing. I can't wait to hear him. Love the pict of him and Jeff together.
I love the way Korver is just staring at Jeff with a huge grin on his face. You can tell he thinks the world of his dad already!
his little smile is so cute!
Its so much fun when they start smiling and laughing. I just want them to stay this size forever. What a cute little guy.
Post a Comment