I know, I know! I've been MIA for awhile. This pregnancy thing is kicking my butt. No seriously. I have been super sick and super tired... and a little depressed (not about the pregnancy!) It's been a tough month for me. But I'm starting to feel better. I'm 12 weeks now :) and went to the doctor yesterday. Everything looks great. I heard the heartbeat again which was a relief. I don't know why, but I keep thinking this is just to good to be true and that I'm going to wake up one day and this is all going to go away. I would be devastated, to say the least. But I'm still pregnant!
4 kids changes lots of things. All of a sudden we are realizing that our house and our car are too small to fit us anymore. So we are selling both!!! My house can be found here . And my car can be found in my garage! Hopefully I will have pictures up of both soon, but until then you can look at my house at the link and my car is a super awesome charcoal grey Mazda 3, 2007, 42,000 miles, 4 door, tinted windows, automatic, and we're selling it for $11,500. So if you or anyone you know may be interested, let us know.
I promise that I will post pictures of our "goings on" later. There isn't much happening right now. I'm just growing a baby and being lazy! We're excited as can be still and still pinch ourselves (literaly) every day thinking this is just a really great dream.
2 comments:
God blesses us in his own time and in great ways, doesn't He?
Congratulations again!
Post a Comment