...I married this guy! I can't believe it's been 13 years. Holy cow! Where does the time go. We got married in the Salt Lake Temple and we were the first ones to be married that morning... at 7:00 a.m. Meaning we had to be there at 6:00. Meaning we had to leave our house by 5:00. Meaning I had to be at my aunt's house at 4:00. Meaning, I got up at 3:00 a.m. that morning. And from all the pre-wedding jitters, I didn't get to bed until about midnight, giving me a whopping 3 hours of sleep! Jeff said he got plenty of sleep. Pretty sure he rolled out of bed at 4:30. Guys are so lucky.
The week before we got married, all it did was rain. We're talking down pour rain. And our reception was to be outside in my parents yard. Everyone had worked so hard in the yard to make it pretty, especially my parents. We were all a little stressed. But the morning of our wedding... the sun was shining! I couldn't have been happier.
After we got married, we went out and took pictures with our photographer and then headed for our wedding luncheon put on by Jeff's parents at the Oak Crest Inn. It was really nice and we had so many good friends and family there to support us. Afterwards we headed back to my house to get ready for the reception. Since we weren't able to do a lot of setting up the night before, we had our work cut out for us. But not to worry, because we had lots of people there to help. My parents went above and beyond the call of duty. Especially my sweet mom. She wore herself out making the day perfect for us; our reception was wonderful due mostly to her.And now here we are 13 years later and I seriously fall more in love with Jeff every year. We have so much fun together. He is my best friend. The one I laugh with and tell all my secrets to. He keeps me grounded and lifts me up when I am sad. I couldn't ask for a better guy! I love you, babe! Here's to 13 more years.
5 comments:
Congratulations! Here's to another 113 years! ;)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! CUTE pictures!
I so remember the day you were married. you looked beautiful. Congrats you two.
Congratulations! That's awesome! Look at you, all freakin cute and skinny!! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment