Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Swenson's Our Name... Survivings Our Game

Our family reunion with the Christensen's this year was a lot of fun. The theme was survivor. Each family had to wear a certain color so we stood out and all day we had different challenges that we would do. As you can see, the Swenson color was green. My sister-in-law, JoAnn had shirts made up for each of us that said "Swenson's Our Name, Surviving's Our Game." We looked pretty cute when everyone got together.
Eating a popsicle on a hot summer day, what more could you ask for!
Our little cutie Abbi had fun playing with all the kids. I got her to stand still for about 2 seconds to pose for a picture before she ran off and got dirty.

One of the things that I love about Jeff's mom is that she is such good grandma. Here is Grandma Ann with Adelie, Brynn, and Hallie. I have a feeling these 3 are going to cause trouble next year. Or should I say these 4 (Grandma Ann included!)





No comments: